One Day At A Time.

"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking 
ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not."
~Vaclav Havel

How much fun do you have in life? Do you take everything too seriously? Do you live like it's your last day? 

I can remember a time, not too long ago, where I was always more concerned about what is going to happen next, rather then what is happening NOW. Through much support and sharing, I learned to live in the moment, to let my free spirit soar in the moment of the here and now. I no longer worry about what tomorrow will bring, because, well, quite honestly, tomorrow may never come.

I have always tried to never take anything or anyone for granted. It is so easy to get caught up in everyday life that we tend to forget to tell those whom we love just how much they mean to us. We get caught up in the trivial things that occur on a daily basis. We forget to "stop and smell the roses."
What if ... becomes a norm in our thinking. If only ... becomes the excuse of why we have become complacent.

Has your vocabulary been filled with "what if" and "if only" lately? It's never too late to find new words and replace the current ones.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repost: Taking the magic out of Christmas ... and bringing it back. Finale.

Repost: Taking the magic out of Christmas ... and bringing it back. Part 14.

Repost :Taking the magic out of Christmas ... and bringing it back. Part 17.