Repost: Taking the magic out of Christmas ... and bringing it back. Part 15.
"Remember, if Christmas isn't found in your heart,
you won’t find it under a tree."
~ Charlotte Carpenter
That year, I created a Facebook group (which has since fizzled out - but that doesn't mean that the random acts of kindness have) for those who wished to share their experiences with this project. I felt this may give a little bit of hope back to the people who have lost all hope in humanity. Also, it made it a conscious thought and made you think about how you are affecting others' lives. It may seem like something trivial, but if I can consciously do something to help make the world just a tiny bit better and help restore faith in humanity, I'm all for it.
Would you commit to doing one random act of kindness every day?
Peace, Love, and Light,
Christine

Comments
Post a Comment